Re: [Harp-L] Political blues

Ever try writing your own?  It doesn't have to be perfect or "pro" to be
real; and if it is real to you, it may be real to those listening; and in
the end, it will be improved with mileage (practice, refinement, and
performance).  If nothing else, it will become part of your growth as a
musician.  Until you find those songs you are after, contribute some of
your own.

Cara