RE: [Harp-L] Special 20 cover bolts

The ones that I saw fitted perfectly through the holes in the SP20 reedplates and comb.  They were a tiny bit too wide for the holes in the coverplates but it wouldn't be a problem to widen those holes slightly

Cheers
Mike

From: Timothy Kane [mailto:hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:35 PM
To: Mike Fugazzi; Mike Best
Cc: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Special 20 cover bolts

 Fugazzi wrote: "Like what is used on Crossovers and Seydel steel harps? I get those in bulk direct from Hohner. I use those instead of a screw/nut on custom Marine Bands as well."

I've never actually tried this...but do MS cover screws/nuts fit the holes on an SP20? Or can the holes in the coverplates and comb be bored a little wider to fit if they're too narrow?

                          Hawkeye Kane