[Harp-L] Re:New Version of Transcribe!

I get asked quite often "Say, Jon, as professional Oboe player and an amateur chromatic harmonica player,  you're pretty fast with all those notes on the chromatic harmonica, you get way over 50% of the notes correct over half of the time!!!"

It's not me, of course. I have a very fast harmonica, and, given time, and my new learning tool,  I really think I could get upwards of 60% of the notes played correctly. Perhaps 70% if I spend more time at it and the tune is slower.

The answer is in the newest version of TRANSCRIBE! , you can find it online. This application is so cool that I actually dumped my older , somewhat more pirated, version, and paid the $40 for a legal purchase.

You can load a track, and program it to play any part of the imported track, and you can script it to play that part any number of times, getting faster and faster at your scripted wishes....no real scripting chops are required.

You can still, of course, slow it down other ways, and you can still adjust the pitch, as the  old version did...

It's probably a great learning tool....

and well worth the cash....
One problem is if you're "Buying American", they're from England.
If you can get past that, and have $40 and the urge to better your playing.....
go for it.