Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:33:48 +0100
From: "Brendan Power" <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Hohner 364/365 (was Thunderbird)
To: "'Harp-L'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Steve Baker' <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Steve responds: "To the best of my knowledge Hohner will continue to make
the 364 & 365, both are in the new catalogue."

Thanks Steve, that's good to hear! Your SBS version of the 365 is a great
harp. I always carry a double Paddy Richter version in D with me;  here it
is being played in Dublin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbSc7SxGwOw