website just as fast. In my business I let customers know what's going on in my life that may cause delays in getting their harps back even if it's a day or two.

So while I may occasionally rag on Hohner maybe they need to hear it from someone on the outside that has invested so much time in their product and services. I'm not on the payroll or afraid of losing an endorsement deal so I can speak my mind freely.

Mike

On Apr 22, 2012, at 1:49 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 10
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:14:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Get the Hohner word out
To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Steve is 100% right... I have had issues with Hohner in the past, but the
harmonicas they build today are second to none!
95% of MY harmonicas are Hohner... Why?
Because I think they are as good as it gets.
Of course these days there are many good harmonica manufacturers. But I
don't think anyone else makes harmonicas that are better than Hohner.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now
in Scotland...