RE: [Harp-L] A tune out of left field.....

Great tune!
I don't play that tune, but I do play the Techniques version of Sick and Tired
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pO0br_sPG4
and The Specials version of A message To You Rudy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGDQ85Dg-ss

2nd position works for most of that stuff, but 1st is fun too.

Check in the archives, we've talked about harp in Jamaican music a few time over the years.
Ryan