[Harp-L] History of the Harmonica in America

A couple of years ago, I spent quite a bit of time working on a history of the harmonica in the United States for HH. It was going to wind up on the Harrison Web site. It's kind of sat forgotten for a couple of years. I put it on my Web site today. It's in seven parts, it's a general trend article. No attempt is made to mention everyone. It goes from the 1830s up to the 1970s. I never finished the most modern section.
I will be expanding it over time, but this is what I've got now:
http://elkriverharmonicas.com/harp_school/the_harmonica_in_america_part_1 ;