Re: [Harp-L] Approaching an unfamiliar PA

The tiresome thing is that the harmonica player rarely has any CONTROL over
 the PA.
It is often the luck of the draw...
But fellow harmonica players, I suggest you make friends with the sound
man. They can make or break your performance.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now...
In Scotland.

In a message dated 4/20/2012 7:13:06 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,