Re: [Harp-L] Re: Get the Hohner word out

Steve is 100% right... I have had issues with Hohner in the past, but the
harmonicas they build today are second to none!
95% of MY harmonicas are Hohner... Why?
Because I think they are as good as it gets.
Of course these days there are many good harmonica manufacturers. But I
don't think anyone else makes harmonicas that are better than Hohner.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now
in Scotland...

In a message dated 4/22/2012 3:50:57 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,