Re: [Harp-L] Glottal Stop

Elizabeth and Aongus similarly wrote:
Elizabeth:
"(now if I could only parlay it into MY diatonic learning as well!)"

Aongus:
"If I can figure out how to apply this feature - with any positive results
-to my pathetic attempts to play harmonica I shall let you guys know.

I'm not sure when/why this discussion became focused on diatonics, but FWIW Douglas Tate once told me that he used his glottal stop to articulate nearly every note (Douglas was, of course, a chromatic virtuoso).

Michelle