[Harp-L] jazz harmonica blog post: Gregoire, Madcat, and more….

Hy folks -

Just wanted to mention today's jazz harmonica blog post, which is not (this time) entirely about jazz but is almost entirely about harmonica. The subjects are Gregoire Maret, Peter Madcat Ruth, and my latest single. It's a quick read and I also have a short section concerning the upcoming SPAH election (please let's not discuss that here but do feel free to reply to me off list or post comments on the blog site).

http://smsjazz.blogspot.com/2012/04/catching-up.html

Speaking of SPAH, just made my arrangements for the Dallas convention as well as a side trip to Austin (my old stomping grounds), so hope to see many of you this summer!

- Slim.