[Harp-L] Re: Hohner 364/365 (was Thunderbird)

Brendan wrote:
One query for Steve: I've always loved the Hohner 364 and 365 models. I did
an A/B test of a Low C 364 and Low C Thunderbird and must confess I still
prefer the sound of the 364: louder and richer - I guess down to the longer
reeds. Will they continue to be made now the Thunderbird series is out?

Steve responds:
Thanks for your appreciation mate. To the best of my knowledge Hohner will continue to make the 364 & 365, both are in the new catalogue.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de