Re: [Harp-L] Live Performance: You Can't Beat It

Sorry, I just re-read my earlier post and realized it didn't make much sense

What I meant to say is that I am a blues-based diatonic player, and I'm wondering if anyone who has been to the Asia Pacific Festival can give me some advice whether it's something I should consider going to

Cheers
Mike