RE: [Harp-L] Live Performance: You Can't Beat It

Bury was where I was born and bred, Brendan. My mum and dad still live there. I get up there about once every six weeks. Just thought I'd mention it! Bury is where black pudding was invented. I love it, but only for breakfast, and I don't play until the black pud is a distant gastronomic memory. I always have a few portions of Bury black pudding in the freezer in case of emergency. Harmonica content: when I'm there, my mum loves it when I play Phil The Fluter's Ball on the G harp!