Re: [Harp-L] Thunderbird

Hey all!

Is the Thunderbird avalible now (Rockin R.)?  How about cost?  I am
considering a Lo C to use with a Resonator tuned to open G.

BTW..........what are the particulars?  Cover plate, comb material, tuning
etc.  Wondered about cover plate opening on low end wider than high end as
Filisko's customs.

Gary C.