[Harp-L] Marine Band vs Marine Band Deluxe

I finally bought a MB Deluxe to try. The one I rec'd plays really well
out of the box. I haven't bought a regular MB for some time so I'm
wondering what the actual differences are between the two models. I've
read that both have the same reeds. The obvious differences have to do
with screws instead of nails, covers and sealed comb.Does the MB
Deluxe have additional reed work beyond the standards for the regular
Marine Band? What is the actual benefit to the player of the Deluxe vs
the regular MB?
Thanks,
Jay
--