[Harp-L] Free webcam lesson

FREE WEBCAM LESSON

You and me. Face to face. In real-time!

I'm offering one free half-hour webcam lesson to each of the next three (3)
list-members who email me. We'll be sure your session is filled with the
relevant content you are seeking. It's important that you reply to
robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not to the list.

NO BOUNDARIES

Last year I was able to help students in 5 US cities, and 3 countries
outside the US. My goal is to deliver 30 minutes of practical
harmonica coaching, and in return I invite you to post your positive
comments to harp-l.

CONNECTION

Web call services are free. Skype, GoogleVoice, and ooVoo are among the
many choices. You just need a webcam and a high-speed internet connection
for your computer. Have a question? Just email me.

Contest Rules:

*offer ends when I receive the third email request

*decision of the judge (me) is final

*not available to previous contest winners

*no cash value, non-transferable

*no whining <grin>

Robert Hale

See you at SPAH2012