From: Peter Ruth <madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp and Horns...

In the 1970s I was in the Darius Brubeck Ensemble which later morphed into Two
Generations Of Brubeck.  This group featured a "horn section" of tenor sax, bass
trombone, clarinet and harmonica.

Also in the 70s I toured with Sky King which had Tenor sax and harmonica.

     AND

A couple of years ago I saw Rod Piazza do a gig with 3 tenor sax players ! ! !

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
          madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx