Re: [Harp-L] New Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna Internet Single

On Apr 17, 2012, at 3:39 PM, robert mcgraw wrote:

> ... In a better world, you and Penny Hanna would be touring with a great band behind you, making records...and we could hear you live here on the East Coast.  Hope to see you at SPAH.
> WVa Bob

Not sure it would be better for us.... we've been on the road before ;-).

Thanks for all those kind words (the ones I didn't quote, trying to respect the rules around here), it means a lot to me.

I will be at SPAH, hope to see you there too so we can jam some more!

- Slim.