[Harp-L] Re. Suzuki Reed Replacement Tool HRT-10 and Parts

Good news for those of you who have been enquiring about Suzuki reeds and
parts. I contacted Suzuki for clarification and was told:

"Officially we are selling the screws, nuts, reed and valves and the other
parts to the end user (buyer) through their local distributor.

Find your local distributor on the link:
http://www.harmonica-online.com/html/countryselect.htm

If you do not have a Suzuki distributor in your country in Europe, Howard
Johnson of Suzuki Europe Ltd. will arrange the parts accordingly. In this
case, you will pay the ordered parts plus freight charge to Suzuki Europe
Ltd., and we Suzuki Corp., Japan will send the parts to the buyer by air
mail or courier accordingly."

Howard's email is: hojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Brendan Power