[Harp-L] verbose quoting

It has been really bad lately.  Many posts a day being held for being over
the 15kb post limit with many of them being a one word or a one sentence
reply to a lot of quoted text.  I've been overriding the holds because
it's easier, click and the posts are on their way.  I'm not going to
continue overriding the holds any more.  The main offenders are smart
phone users.  I know it's hard to edit on a small device but you're going
to have to start doing it or waiting until you get home to post.
harp-l-listowner