like to have taken then went back to his meal. I had to stretch out a 3 hour assignment into 5 because they weren't organized. (*)#&)&#@*.

We got asked to play a reception next month. They only wanted to pay $200 for a 5 piece band. Nobody has a problem when a dj wants $600 or more to spin cd's or push a button on
their Ipod. They consider that entertainment. geez!

On Apr 16, 2012, at 3:17 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:03:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Wedding gig
To: Mike Rogers <bullfrog9@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

My favorite wedding gig story:
Last year a friends band, played a wedding, at the break they went to get food w/ the guests.
The father of the bride comes up to the band to tell them they have boxed lunches for them in back.
So the sax player says "you think we do this for the MONEY, we're out of here"
The bride's father had to do some fast talking to keep the band at the party

Thanks Jerry,

Take Care Mike www.harmonicarepair.net