Re: [Harp-L] Wedding gig

Mike:
if you ever want to do weddings, Canon in D will come up time and again.  Mrs. Elk River walked down the aisle to it. It was a fair price.
I played a wedding once. I played wedding songs on the mandolin. They had an envelope with money already in it.What concerns me is you didnt get paid there. That really concerns me.
Remember: Don't take the law into your own hands. You take them to court. The People's Court.

David
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone