[Harp-L] Harmonica Companies in former East Germany

If anybody is interested, I've started updating the "Featured Company of the Week" section again on the Website. I just put up one on private harmonica companies in the former East Germany. There were 18 of them operating as private companies during the DDR years, they were nationalized one by one, but there were still private harmonica companies operating in the DDR as late as the 1970s. Of course, we never saw any of their stuff through the Iron Curtain.
http://elkriverharmonicas.com/harp_school/east_german_makers ;

David
www.elkriverharmonicas.com