Re: [Harp-L] Re: Subject: Re: The 'other' side of Hohner from a satisfied customer

I am with Richard Hunter on the laudations of Lee Oskar for making
different scales more available.  I bought my first harmonic minor out of
curiosity and it remains a favorite scale today.  I still use a natural
minor every now for certain tunes because of the rearrangement of the
bends, due to the scale.

Cara