 From: "burket@xxxxxxx" <burket@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Repair problem Mystery?

I had a similar issue a while ago after doing some modifications to one of my old Golden Melodies. It was if when blowing with some energy in 4.5.6.7 holes, solo or in combo, the (resonance ?) as Dave mentioned was traveling down the harp making the 2 blow note make a soft sound.  I thought it was an air issue or leak somewhere in the plastic comb since its a bit old and worse for the wear. I recently made some side vents on that harp's covers so I'll check again if its still there.

I look forward to hearing Dave's take on it.

Burke T.

Message: 5