 From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] NEW: Suzuki Reed Replacement Kit HRT-10

Suzuki have just released a very nifty reed replacement kit, the HRT-10. It
works for all welded reeds on diatonic, chromatic & tremolo harmonicas.

A moving picture is worth a million words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGbxalG9fs

Brendan Power

WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tethnik