Re: [Harp-L] Re: Repair problem mystery

Is it worth considering drilling holes right through the comb and using small stainless steel nuts and bolts, so you don't need to worry about remembering which screws go in which holes?  Not sure how you would ensure they stayed tight though

I don't have a S20 in front of me and I can't remember whether the holes in the reed plates line up or not

Cheers
Mike