[Harp-L] Awed Ducks in Americana Revue

My band Awed Ducks will open a three-band Americana Songbook show tonight
(Thursday) hosted by Kevin Radley Upstairs at the First Street Cafe, 440
First St., Benicia, CA.

The Ducks besides myself on ukulele and vocals are Peter Sproul on harp and
vocals, Jim Brunelle on guitar bass and vocals, and John Gallagher on Dobro
and vocals. We'll start things off at 7 p.m.

The other featured performers are Doug Wendt and Debbie Kuhl Wendt and the
Harlan James Bluegrass Band. No cover, no minimum, should be a great show!
First Street has excellent food and all kinds of beverages. Hope some of
you can make it!

Bob Loomis
Awed Ducks