[Harp-L] google groups status

The groups is not currently updating.  ALL of the harp-l posts being sent
to the google group are now bouncing  returning an error message of nested
groups detected.  I'm not the only archive group with this problem.
Others have reported that their groups stopped updating on the 4th of
April just like mine did.  There is nothing useful on any google forum or
site that explains how to solve the problem.  Archive groups seem to still
be supported and by nature they are nested.  This is very google,
something changes, nobody says what and then a feature is broken.  Usually
what happens is time passes and then quietly it gets fixed.  I'm now
waiting for the quietly it gets fixed part.  Sorry about that, it's
currently out of my control.  harp-l-listowner