[Harp-L] Filip Jers - Primus Motor - Aka Med

For a few days now I've been listening to the wonderful new CD: Aka Med by the trio, Primus Motor, which features harmonica virtuoso Filip Jers,

The music on this CD is a delightful blend of Scandinavian and celtic folk music with jazzy improvisation.

The members of this trio, Filip Jers (diatonic and chromatic  harmonicas) Johan Lindbom (double bass) and Magnus Zetterlund (mandolin and vocals) are all fabulous musicians.  Their musical interplay  and improvisations exude musicality.

Aka Med is a very beautiful and lyrical CD.  I highly recommend it.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net