[Harp-L] harmonica workshop/discussion at Discovery Stage -- Old Settlers Music Festival -- Saturday, April 21st.

This year's harmonica workshop at Old Settlers Music Festival (
www.oldsettlersmusicfest.org) will be at 11am on the Discovery Stage --
Saturday, April 21st.  There is always a good line up for the festival, so
check it out if you are interested in the festival.

At this time, the workshop is scheduled to have Dale Spalding, Lonnie Joe
Howell, and myself on the stage -- with experience and expertise running
through most of the music genres.  If necessary, we can continue the
discussion off-stage, if we run out of time on stage.

Cara