Re: [Harp-L] Hohner customer service

On 04/09/2012 06:05 PM, JWilliam Thompson wrote:
I see there are some on this list who think Hohner customer service is
not up to snuff. My experience is just the opposite. I had a Special
20 with a broken reed, and at the Virginia Harmonicafest last month I
went up to the Hohner tech table and explained my problem. The Hohner
tech put in a new reed--no charge--and was courteous and friendly to
boot.

certainly a good result, but not exactly the normal circumstance.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.