Re: [Harp-L] Could I be CONVINCED to CROSSOVER???

I like your harmonica connection the reference to Harrison may get the list stirred up if anyone pays attention..
I have 1847s but I don't believe I will be gifting any. I like the 1847 as well I like the Crossover and I like what appears to be Seydels price range answer to Crossover and Manji the Session Steel. I will take the Session Steel and the Crossover over the Manji due to the cover plate problems Manji has that people have bitched about here on the list.

________________________________
 From: Frank Franze <franze52@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 3:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Could I be CONVINCED to CROSSOVER???

I like playing the "Hohner Cross Over" harmonicas, so that's what I always purchase and use...
Does anyone have a "Seydel 1847"  harmonica they would like to give me?
I have no allegiance  to anyone brand of harmonica.
So you can imagine what I'll do if I like it :)
Thank you, Please contact me by e-mail for my address.
Sincerely,Frank