[Harp-L] best out of the box harp

There is no single best out-of-the-box best harp. I know for sure. That is why I have an attache case full of various makes from just about every modern harmonica maker in the key of C.

Why is this so?

Everybody has his or her own idea what constitutes the best harp.

Plus, within that range, for everyone who swears by a particular brand and model,  somebody else has purchased a lemon of the same make.

It's mostly personal choice.

Lots of luck!

If you try enough harps, you will find a brand and an individual harp you like best.