[Harp-L] wireless from blowsmeaway

Thanks to all who responded with recommendations for wireless harp. Many of
you pointed me to Greg Heumann at blowsmeaway.com, and my experience was
everything positive you said it would be. Consultation, communication, and
products are all first class.

I chose the package Airline/Concert 77 for my Fritz Hassenpusch wood-body
mic (green bullet/controlled magnetic). It all arrived today and everything
works great! Will get out to play live soon and really enjoy it. (Note to
Phoenix, AZ harp players: I have UHF Channel N5, so stay off my frequency.
<grin>)

Robert Hale

See you at SPAH12

Learn Harmonica by Webcam