RE: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar

An interesting technical observation, LO reeds are longer/wider than the Suzuki 10 hole harps.  I believe LO have the longest/widest reeds of all 10 hole harps.  One of the reasons they stay in tune and last so long.    If draw holes 2 and 3 are tight, reduce the reed gap on both the draw and blow reeds and performance should improve. Regards, Blunt