[Harp-L] Re: PC Program

My stock answer is Cockos Reaper - http://www.reaper.fm/ - best bang-for-the-buck DAW available. Free to try indefinitely and $60 for full license. Do you already play harp through a mic? If so, just use it and get an audio interface with ASIO driver. That'll be more versatile in the long run. If not, you can look for a mic with built-in USB interface. It'll be less versatile but should come with it's own driver and you won't need a separate interface.