Re: [Harp-L] OK Boys and Girls...it's a REAL American Harmonica Company!, -)

The background music definitely wasn't a harmonica.  I noticed it,
too, even the first time I saw the clip -- ever so long ago.  I had no
idea where the company was, but I was glad to see some basics on how
they put the instruments together.  Now to see how the pitch pipes are
put together.  (I remember the Kratt master pitch pipe growing up.)

Cara