[Harp-L] harp expert

I was feeling pretty good about my harp playing--tone, octaves, bending--I
have been playing for 40 years. So the othe day while jamming the guitarist
and I tried to do some unison riffs. The riff  gors ( in the Key of G) one
bar in triplets- going down- F F# G,,  C C# B,  A A# B, and then F F# G. I
didn't know where the notes were on the harp. I do now. I woke up in the
middle of the night knowing where the notes are and now I just have to
practice the riff, but I was floored to realize how little I knew about the
harp.
--
Rainbow Jimmy
Words rise from him, unbidden;