Re: Classic hooks WAS: Re: [Harp-L] positions you can use on diatonic

No, I'm happy with the one I have thank you. 8^)
BTW,  the link is great, I can see getting some good workouts trying to
play bugle calls--all with audio samples and staff notation!

http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/appendix/buglecalls/Buglecallslist.html