Re: [Harp-L] positions you can use on diatonic

On Apr 2, 2012, at 12:30 PM, michael rubin wrote:

> Buck,
> At the very beginning of the video I define it as a parlor trick.

I would hesitate to call it a parlor trick. Harp gymnastics is more to my taste. You do yourself discredit calling it a trick. There
ARE no tricks. Some gymnastics started as 'stage presentations'. That's more or less what you're doing. Hard work to make
a point.

smo-joe

snip &<  (barber's scissors lol)