[Harp-L] Additional Instructor @ Hill Country Harmonica

We are pleased to announce Scott Albert Johnson from Jackson, MS will be joining the Hill Country Harmonica staff as a guest instructor during our 2012 event from May 19th & 20th.

He joins our cadre of Mitch Kashmar, Phil Wiggins, Adam Gussow, Jimi Lee, Brandon Bailey, Todd Parrot, PT Gazell, Wayne Snyder, Greg Heumann (from Blows Me Away Productions), Randy Landry (from Lone Wolf Blues) and Mike Fugazzi, with Deak Harp leading the Friday night open jam.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Jeff Silverman
hillcountryharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx