Re: [Harp-L] Basics of harp cleaning

Dave, I don't think he WAS talking about a chromatic. I think he was speaking diatonic. Sooo, your tips were right on.
I only gave him the easiest way because he seemed to be unsure of what to use and I didn't want to get too deep into it.

Me? I usually just wash MY diatonics..but I wasn't sure of his comb material. My chromatics? They are mostly wood combed so I have to be more careful,
and I only dip the mouthpieces. I sure hope I didn't confuse anyone.