 From: Al Mizenko <almiz111@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 5:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Basics of harp cleaning

Hello Harp Lovers,
Did some research/reading but still need basics.

My harp seems to get a film inside the square holes. So I try to
gently scrape (ouch) them out. I always rinse before playing. I always
whack the moisture out when done.

1. What tools do you use = Qtips, Qtip wooden stick, etc??
2. Materials = water, Windex ?????
3. At what point do you disassemble for cleaning purposes?

Thanks,
Al