Re: [Harp-L] spah website

Hi Cal, everyone,

1.) The HH archives aren't online yet (they weren't on the old site either). I'm working on getting old issues up, and should have some this week.

2.) You don't need to log in for anything. In fact, the log in feature is currently disabled while the membership system is updated. Unfortunately, the company that hosts our site won't get rid of the little login window, which is kind of ridiculous.

3.) I don't know WHAT is going on with the email, but we'll get it fixed. If you need anything else, hit me up at hheditor AT mac COM.

Thanks,

  -Jp Pagán, Editor & Publisher, Harmonica Happenings