[Harp-L] spah website

I am a SPAH member who would like to browse Harmonica Happenings online at
the spah.org site. Apparently I need a username and password to login and
gain access to Harmonica Happenings. So how do I get a username and
password? There is no method for doing so on the SPAH website that I can
find. The Contacts page gives the following email address info@xxxxxxxx as
the main point of contact. So I sent an email to the address (asking about
a username and password) and it got bounced back to me 48 hours later
because it is as yet undeliverable. So here I am at the harp-l mailing
list. What gives?

Music Cal