Re: [Harp-L] The Pain Killers - Antone's

Hi, Arthur,

Right, but do you stop letting people even sign up, when "the list gets full", or do you tell people, "Sorry, maybe next time," if they've signed up but the evening comes to an end and there isn't time for them to have a turn on stage, or something else?

Elizabeth