[Harp-L] FS: HarpGear HG50 1210 (Final Price Drop)

I promised myself I'd simmer on trying to unload this, but my current
gigging state has me not needing this amp anymore (and not needing it in the
future).

HG50 1210

$900 SHIPPED in continental US.  I am not really looking to trade at this
point.  I want the cash for non-harmonica related music gear, lol.  You
*might* be able to talk me into trading for a smaller HarpGear amp, but ONLY
a smaller HG amp (HG2 or DT).

***Honestly, after years of trying to support gigging with a full band close
to home, I've given up to a large extent.  I am tired of the commute and
would rather play smaller shows within an hour of my house.  I am also
trying to make a move in my real-world career that would limit my
availability to gig out of town on the weekends.  Growing up sucks, lol.
This amp is killer, but sitting in a closet.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>