[Harp-L] NEW toys (demonstration) Hetrick Special 20 wooden comb and a Olympus Digital Voice Recorder

NEW toys (demonstration) Hetrick Special 20 wooden comb and a Olympus Digital Voice Recorder...

 I put up a cover of JUKE using a Special 20 Wooden comb made by "Hetrick" The wood combs can really make your plastic ones Extra Special 20's!

The device I recorded into fits into the palm of your hand and is very nifty for easily recording yourself. I got mine from Radio Shack. Here is the link if you would like to hear the results of these 2 new toys of mine, Thank You...